Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes
Candice Accola on the set of The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)

Thursday 28 February 2013

New Blog/ First Post

So this is my first post in my first blog ever. Basically this blog is about the well-known show The Vampire Diaries; this blog will have pictures, facts, quotes, spoilers and just information about the show and actors/ actresses.

The Vampire Diaries Cast

The Actors: Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Steven R. McQueen, Zach Roerig, Michael Trevino, Matthew Davis, Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, David Alpay, Charlie Bewley, Nathaniel Buzolic, Taylor Kinney, Sebastian Roché.

The Actresses: Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kat Graham, Sara Canning, Claire Holt, Malese Jow, Kayla Ewell, Torrey DeVitto, Grace Phipps, Arielle Kebbel, Phoebe Tonkin, and Cassidy Freeman.

I am aware that missed some of the cast, but I included the people I would be posting about only, and I also realize that some of these actors and/ or actresses aren’t on the show because they’re character has died but I like them still. So that’s why I’m keeping them.
So hopefully you enjoy this blog. :)

-Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment