Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes
Candice Accola on the set of The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)

Monday 18 March 2013

Episode 16 'Bring it On' Recap

I DON'T SHIP KLAUS AND HAYLEY. (Klayley)

Just thought I'd tell you that first, so you know how this is gonna go. If you do watch the Vampire Diaries then you've seen the latest episode of the tv series. During this episode Elena's humanity is already turned off and basically that turned her into a raging bitch. Personally I've never liked Elena and now I hate the character even more. Mostly because she tried to kill Caroline and Caroline is one of my favortite characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26Ys9V4UUA < The link that shows this happening

And too make things worse in my opinion Klaus had sex with Hayley. WITH HAYLEY! WTF. He couldn't have waited a few more days? I mean at the end of the episode Caroline got a note from Tyler that said he was never coming back. YAY!! :) But then Klaus had to sleep with Hayley and now I hope she dies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45XucAvs07c&list=FLOvb_e_Ay8sF5XcazerqtRw&index=3 < Klayley

Personally if I were to chose who to kill off, this would be my list.
1. Elena (She's annoying)
2. Hayley (She's a c-blocker)
3. Bonnie (I don't like her, she's rude and there's no real point of having her on the show. They could get another witch)
4. Rebekah (She's a bitch)



No comments:

Post a Comment