Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes
Candice Accola on the set of The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)

Friday 22 March 2013

Ranting about 4x17


 
If Klaroline doesn't happen before Klaus leaves the show, I think I might die ._. :'(

Damon and Lexi..knew it :3 loved it
Damon's sooo badass and hot
Caroline and Klaus being mean to each other :( Stop it guys :3 be nice
Basically at this ...point in the show I hate EVERY character expect Caroline, Klaus, Damon, Elijah (he's coming back) and Matt..you can't really hate Matt :3
I HATE ELENA no offense to anyone
Nina Dobrev is a beautiful woman and a great actress but I hate Katherine and Elena..and Rebekah...Stefan, Tyler and Silas are okay :) and Hayley is a werewolf skank that can go die :D

Can't wait until next week

No comments:

Post a Comment