Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes
Candice Accola on the set of The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)

Wednesday 15 May 2013

4x23 & Stuff

As May 16 looms closer (its tomorrow) I'm sure many people will be exhausted waiting for the Vampire Diaries to return in the fall. I being one of those people; I mean I run a blog about the Vampire Diaries and I won't have any new information for a while. However I will continue to post things; like pictures and info about the cast of The Vampire Diaries. I will do my best to keep this blog going and hopefully you'll not die of boredom.

Also if Katherine dies in the final, I'm celebrating. That b!tch has it coming.



I don't really care about her.



If Klaroline doesn't happen
Me:


AND OMG MABEKAH
I hope her kissed her back :D
So here's one of the screencaps from 4x23; I've read some stuff about this. Apparently Damon gets bitten by a hybrid, good thing there's a cure lying around Mystic Falls. I think Damon will become human like her did in the books; but I hope he doesn't become human and then lose Elena. I don't think he'll be able to take it; he'd probably kill himself.

AND OMG LOOKS WHO'S BACK
GALEN VAUGHN
YAY
I missed him :3
So glad he's back!!!!
:D
All in all, I cannot wait until tomorrow, I'm SO excited for the Season Finale!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I felt very glad whilst analyzing this web page. This became sincerely very informative site for me. I in reality liked it. This changed into really a cordial post. thank you plenty!. Gmod game

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need to select a blogging platform to create a new blog, you will be able to choose from numerous options. Different types of bloggers are able to avail varying benefits from each of these platforms, but if you are a beginner, then the right the Blogger platform is the right blogging platform for you. You might be curious why Blogger is appropriate for you.Formal Shoes

    ReplyDelete