Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes
Candice Accola on the set of The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)

Thursday 2 May 2013

4x23 TVD FINALE (and thoughts on the pictures)

So apparently the last 3 episodes of Season 4 are going to be very intense (and full of Klaroline :) ) also Julie Plec kepps saying that you might want to hide behind a box of tissues or a pillow. And ther has been rumours about another main character dying. I hope its not Caroline :( . But there has been several pictures from the 23rd episode, so here they are and my thoughts on them.


This is behind the scenes of the episode

So 4x23 is called "Graduation" so all of them are finally graduating, which means Season 5 will take place in college probably. But I don't get it, they never go to school but they're all graduating..? Wtf

So supposively Elena will have her emotions back on by the time this episode takes place, but I still dislike her.

I wonder who she's looking at, I hope it's Klaus but judging by her smile it's either Tyler or her father. Because some ghosts will be coming back from the dead and her father died, and she would be happy to see him, but that's just my guess.


They're so beautiful :3

So Elena look stressed her so obviously she will have her emotions back on, which still doesn't change anything for me


In the beginning I really shipped Delena (Damon and Elena) but after thet last several episodes, I don't really know anymore

I know it's a picture of Elena, but I wonder who the people in the background are. My guess they're either ghosts, witches or hybrids or ghost wicth & ghost hybrids. lol



I think a ghost hybrid/ werewofl came back and bit him or something.

More Delena :)

 
Mabekah Moment :D

So obviously Klaus isn't graduating because he doesn't go to school; I'm thinking he caught Caroline's hate. You know after they graduate people usually they throw their hats up in joy. :3
So this seems to be the ONLY shot of Stefan from this episode, I wonder who they are calling :/





Me^^

There's hope Klaroline shippers !! :D



Lol. :3 I can't wait for three weeks :(


Omg, I'm so scared

Caroline's so beautiful and she's wearing a braclet, I wonder who it's from :3

4 comments:

  1. Blog commenting may be a effective advertising tool and a short manner to get your business employer lower once more. this article will supply an reason behind a manner to weblog and make feedback. Gmod game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creating a blog can appear difficult for many people, even though for some individuals it's an simple process. Nevertheless, a very important factor that everybody shares in common is that they are searching for ways to improve their blog and attain increased achievement.cheap shoes in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid put up complete of beneficial recommendations! My website online is fairly new and that i really have a hard time. Analytics suggests they're coming to the website online however i have a feeling "nobody desires to be first".  internet modeling

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the purpose of a website? Your company is making money and you are in profit still if you are launching your website then it means that you want your website to bring in some extra profit. If you want this to happen then then make sure that your website is capable enough to achieve this.mens casual dress shoes

    ReplyDelete