Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes
Candice Accola on the set of The Vampire Diaries (Season 2)

Thursday 9 May 2013

4x23 Teasers :3 AND Thoughts

 Editor Natalie Abrams (Talking about TVD): “We promise that tears (both happy and sad) will be shed while watching the final hour, which includes an epic declaration of love, a duo (finally!) setting off for the summer together, a major death and another character heading on a path that will leave fans screaming at their screen.”

What I read.

'which includes an epic declaration of love'
I HOPE this is Klaroline, but part of me remembers that other spoilers say that Elena will tell Damon she really did love him, but why would that be it. We ALREADY know it was real; bish just trying to steal the Klaroline spotlight.

If it's not Klaroline
Me:

If it is Klaroline
Me:


'a duo (finally!) setting off for the summer together'
Me:

If it's Klaroline
Me: 



If it's Steroline
Me:



If it's Delena
I'm expecting A LOT of this:


And me:




If it's Stelena
Me:





If it's Forwood
Me:




If it's Bonnie and Matt (Monnie)
Me:

I ship it :3

'a major death'

Well they're not going to kill of one of the trio.

Yet I still think Damon (Ian Somerhalder) will die and come back as a human like he did in the books.

If Caroline dies
Me:





I try to be fine

In reality
If Matt dies
Me:


I only really like 5 people
Elijah - Gone
Klaus - Gone/ Kind of
Jeremy - Dead
Caroline - I love her :3
Matt - You can't really hate Matt
And SOMETIMES Tyler, I only like Tyler when he's with Jeremy

If anyone else dies
Me:


And I know that's bad, but everyone else pisses me off.
Happy Tvd Day btw :3

'other character heading on a path that will leave fans screaming at their screen'

Me:

CAROLINE JUST GO TO NEW ORLEANS :D NOW!!


3 comments:

  1. I am happy i discovered this internet site. I couldn't discover any know-how on this count previous to.additionally function a site and in case you are ever interested by doing a little traveler writing for me if viable experience loose to permit me realize. I'm usually searching for people to check out my web website. Gmod game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uptime is one of the most important factors in maintaining an effective online presence. Outages of any duration can be costly. Downtime can impact your organization directly by causing lost sales, signups, etc., or indirectly by hurting your reputation and brand image.cheap shoes in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost all will agree success in internet marketing will often hinge around whether or not a decent website is employed as a promotional tool. Most do understand the necessity of creating an excellent website.mens casual dress shoes

    ReplyDelete